AUTOSAVER88 34” Radiator Compatible with 1999-2013 Chevy Silverado 2000-2014 Suburban Tahoe 2002-2013 Cadillac Escalade Avalanche 1999-2013 GMC Yukon 2000-2014 Sierra
- (A/T RADIATOR, ALSO FIT MANUAL) Compatibility With-34 Inch Core Radiator Compatible with Chevy Silverado Suburban Tahoe Cadillac Avalanche Escalade GMC Yukon Sierra,PLEASE CONFIRM THE COMPATIBLE VEHICLES BEFORE ORDERING,THANK YOU
- Replacement OEM Part Number: 15193108, 15252638, 15841571, 52486595, 52487604, 22840117. Warranty with 12 months, 12,000 miles
- DIRECT FIT & HIGH EFFICIENCY: OE standard for easy installtion; our complete radiator is built with high density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency, ensuring durability in extreme hot/cold weather
- LEAKPROOF MATERIAL: All products are subjected to leak tests, as the high-grade plastic tank & aluminum core are used in our radiators, which also prevent corrosion and help ensure radiators’ longevity
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: Comes with 1x New Complete Radiator and 1x User Manual. NOTE: RADIATOR CAP NOT INCLUDED. Professional installation would be highly recommended
From the brand
|Radiator for Silverado/Suburban/Avalanche/Tahoe||Radiator for Silverado/Suburban/Tahoe||Radiator for Silverado/Suburban/Tahoe||Radiator for Blazer/S10||Radiator for Cobalt|
|Core Size||34″ x 17.24″||34″ x 17.24″||28″ x 17″||26.2″ x 14.9″||26″ x 14″|
1. The radiator cap that has not passed the test can’t release the pressure when it reaches the pressure value.
2. The damaged thermostat is unable to carry out a large cycle, resulting in a continuous increase in the radiator pressure.
3. The radiator fan does not turn, resulting in high temperature in the water tank.
4. Drain the air from the cooling system. Refer to the user manual or repair manual.
5. Please refer to owner’s manual to add coolant.
6. Do not open the hood until the steam has subsided. The engine compartment may be very hot, causing serious injuries such as burns.
7. Please stop the vehicle immediately, when “ENGINE OVERHEAT/High Temperature” shows on the dashboard or steam comes out from under the hood.
8. Keep hands and clothing (especially a tie, a scarf or a muffler) away from the fans and belts. Failure to do so may cause the hands or clothing to be caught, resulting in serious injuries.
9. Do not loosen the radiator cap while the engine and radiator are hot. Serious injuries, such as burns, may result from hot coolant and steam released under pressure.
There are no reviews yet.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.During holidays such as Christmas or Thanksgiving this time is subject change.Shipping is Free in you are shipping to the United States or Canada.
We accept returns up to 2 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You can initiate a return for most new and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment.
There are no enquiries yet.