Roadside Safety Kit for Tire Inflator
The EverStart Roadside Safety Kit is a must-have for you and your loved ones if you are traveling on the road. The emergency kit that should be kept in every car should contain everything that you might need in the event of a breakdown to get yourself out of trouble or to wait for help in a safe manner until help arrives. It doesn’t matter if you have a dead battery, low air in your tire, a dead cell phone, or have run out of gas; this kit has you covered with booster cables, a tire inflator, an emergency 5-in-1 light, a blanket, rain poncho, first aid kit, knit gloves, and a power bank in case of emergency.
The kit’s components are packaged in a rugged storage/carry case that makes it simple to transport between vehicles and to store efficiently in the trunk or beneath the seat without taking up a lot of valuable space. An additional bonus with your purchase is a pre-paid Roadside Assistance program, which is valid for one year from the date of registration and includes three service calls. This program can be used for everything from a dead battery to a flat tire.
practical automotive accessories included are:
- 8-foot, 10-gauge booster cables with rubberized hand grips and copper coated clamps
- Tire inflator which operates off 12-volt power and a separate tire gauge
- A 5-in-1 light designed for use as a 1) handheld flashlight 2) roadside warning light/flare it comes with an adjustable elastic strap for use as 3) a headlamp or 4) a wearable personal safety light and it has a magnetized base to attach to the vehicle for use as 5) an area/work light. Batteries included.
- An emergency power bank with replaceable batteries with a 10-year shelf life will charge your cell phone.
- Pair of knit gloves
- A blanket for warmth and to treat shock
- A rain poncho
- 50-piece first aid kit
- A handy pocket manual with quick reference safety and maintenance tips and includes a QR code that will direct you to online resources for safe driving, how-to tips, and instructional videos
- Also included in the kit is a registration card to enroll in an Emergency Roadside Assistance program, the package includes 24/7/365 assistance free for one year with 3 service calls included. (Registration required)
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
During holidays such as Christmas or Thanksgiving this time is subject change.
Shipping is Free in you are shipping to the United States or Canada.
We accept returns up to 2 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don\'t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You can initiate a return for most new and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment.
There are no enquiries yet.